Simply fill in the information needed and check the reason(s) for verification, and use the Submit button below.
License Number
Vehicle Identification Number (vin)
Enter your vehicle information here. If this is a boat/vessel that has a trailer attached, and also needs verification. Enter the trailer License Number (if any), and Vehicle Identification (VIN) Number here.
2. Boat or Vessel Information
"CF" Number
Boat/Vessel Hull Number (vin)
Reason For Verification
3. Contact Information
Contact Name
ASAP Lien Sales will accept all major credit cards and ATM or cash only. Please No Checks. You can either, call us with credit card information or enter it  below.
If you choose to enter card the information here, please check the box if you would like us to keep the information on file for future transactions, otherwise it will be discarded. In most cases we do not charge your credit card until the process has been completed.
Name As It Appears On The Card
Zip Code Where Your Credit Card Statement Is Mailed
Expiration Date
Card Number
Type Of card
Thank You For Choosing ASAP Lien Sales - Verification Services
You can print this page (Ctrl+P) and fax this order to (510) 799-1456
We will call you for an appointment when this order is received.
1. Vehicle, Trailer, Motorcycle Information
If this is a motorcycle, the engine number is also required.
Motorcycle Engine Number
Security Code On  The Back Of The Card
4. Payment Information

Address (where the vehicle is located)
This page was last updated: April 22, 2021
© Copyright 2009-2021 ASAP Lien Sales - All Rights Reserved
Orange Devider 1
Left Orange Stripe
510.799.1456  Fax
Open Mon-Fri 9Am-5Pm
CC Logo
Questions & Information -
Center Orange Stripe
Orange Devider 6
Orange Devider 6
Special Note -  AS of 09/01/17 -  Licensed Vehicle Verifiers can now verifiy older model vehicles with only one VIN number. As we suspected, the regulation put to much presure on the CHP.  Welcome back, If you have a vehicle 1969 and older with only one VIN And Have suporting documentation for that vehicle, (title, old registration) We can verifiy it for the Department of Motor Vehicles.

What We Will Need To See;
1st VIN -On 1970 and newer vehicles we must always have the primary vin in the windshield and it must be legible.
2nd VIN -On 1970 and newer vehicles we will need to see the Federal Certification label usually located on the drivers door or door jamb with legible VIN numbers.  If the Federal Cert is missing or illegible you will be referred to the CHP.
On 1968 and newer, we will look for an EPA label, usually located in the engine compartment, and we will need to record the mileage on the odometer.

Please Note:  It is not the responsibility of the verifier to locate your vehicle ID numbers. You must know where the VIN numbers are located and that they are legible in order to verify that they are correct for the vehicle. If needed, we can provide ideas where the VIN's may be found on some of the older models, but certainly not all, however, you can find most of the answers with an on-line research, (example: 1957 Cadillac Vin Location).
On-line Request For Vehicle Verification
No Junk Or Salvage Title Vehicles, **CHP Only**
Not In DMV Database  
VIN Altered Or Missing  
New Vehicle Purchase      
Out Of State Vehicle  
For A Vehicle, All Types  
For A Boat
For A Boat and Trailer  
Keep My Card On File For Future Transactions.    
I Will Call You With My Payment Information.